The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

KARAOKE...

This past weekend we found our new favorite hang out... Los Cucos... it has Karaoke...
and cherry coke!!!

They literally put 12 cherries in my coke... that's the most I've ever seen!

and I ate them all... yummy!!!

They were my "parents" for the night until my husband got there

We love the Smiths... they are so much fun!

I always love me some good, cheap kid's meal food

And so does my Nat

We love to sing, dance, and be goofy @ all times!!!

My cute husband

I love him so very much!

Hopefully I can get my videos to work soon and I will post the videos we took of us rocking out with the ghetto karaoke tracks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't spell spit-up the whole time you were there. :( Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. I love karaoke...well, most of the time.