The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Times w/ Great Friends...

I am a little behind on blogging this week, I am sorry. These are actually pictures from the weekend before last, but better late than never. :) We have some of the greatest friends in the world and I wanted to share them with you...

Blake & I (Robin) @ Shogun (one of my favoritest places to eat in the whole wide world)

 
Our buddy Seth is always great source of entertainment!!!  :)


You never know what stupid faces I will make...


Alex & Seth just met but get along great, I love it when my friends meet and hit it off!


This is as normal as these two get. ;)


Me & Cheryl Bright White have been great friends since college


This is Cheryl & Alex's precious baby girl, Brooklyn


This is the most precious baby in the while wide world!!!
(I am a little biased. lol)


Brooklyn & her "Aunt" Robin


"Uncle" Blake & his favorite little Brooklyn


Check out her sweet sweet smile :)


The Jackson's adore this little one and want to steal her and make her ours! ;) lol.


Happy Happy Times...


What a precious family the Whites are... We love you guys!!!

No comments: