The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blake & his fun pet... for a short while...

My husband, Blake, is the most caring, tender hearted person I have ever met! Here is a little peek into the fun world of Blake... I was absolutely tickled to death last Friday when he got so excited to introduce me to "his pet turtle," Pootis. (I will definitely be thinking long and hard before allowing him to choose our future children's names. lol) He found a wild turtle wandering around our student building at the church last week and decided to put him in our church baptism pool so he could swim and sun bathe. When Blake took me to the pool to introduce us, I was immediately alarmed that he was letting something live in water that had such high chlorine levels. He had not even thought of that, but just wanted to make the little fellow happy. It didn't take long before Blake was feeling extremely guilty and was afraid he might kill his new friend. Here are some pictures of Blake rescuing Pootis and saying a sad goodbye as he released him back into the wild. We love and will miss you little Pootis...







1 comment:

sherry said...

Ahhh...Pootis is soo cute! And this is soooo Blake! Miss you guys!