The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Father's Day Weekend,

We had a really fun Father's Day weekend! Friday night, my in-laws came over to our house and I made them a big pot roast dinner, in honor of Father's Day since we could not spend Sunday with Blake's family. We enjoyed bonding over Wii sports and just hanging out. It's not very often that we get to spend time with our parents relaxing and not worrying about everything else going on in our busy lives. This was a nice change in pace and we got the privilege of doing it all weekend (around our 3 church services of course)!!! :) Saturday night, after church, we went to a movie with Natalie & Randy and regretted wasting our time and money on "The Happening." Although we loved chillin' with our friends, it was a bad choice in movie! It was supposed to be scary, but we laughed the whole way through it... please people, don't waste your time or money on this movie, I hope you maybe read this before you make the same mistake we did! Lol. Anyways, I guess we got a good laugh out of it in the end! It was also nice to see Kaycee, the worship leader at our COF Cancun campus. She was in town visiting and we got to hang out with her all weekend as well. We also got the enjoyment of singing with her in all of our weekend services. She has such a beautiful voice, we had a lot of fun! Even though I love our church, I was so ready for church to be over, so we could get in the car and make our way to lake Conroe to see my family. :) I adore my family, and most of you who know me well, know that I am never shy about how proud I am to be a "Gillmore!" I absolutely jump at any chance we get to all be together... this weekend was no exception... Blake & I drove up to the lake, Whitney & Eric (my sister and her fiance) also can into town; we met up with my mom, dad, and my little brother, Nathan. We all congregated at The Sullivan's house on the lake. They are dear family friends of ours that so very graciously always let us come visit and hang out, especially on holidays. They are an absolutely precious family and have become part of my family over the years... we always say the bigger the better! :) I know I squished a lot into one blog but am trying to catch up. I am really bad about staying consistent with my postings. My next goal is to get better at that and not have to cram so many fun activities into one blog and overwhelm all of you. I hope you had a great Father's Day weekend too!


Robin & Natalie (or Napoli as I like to call her)

Eating a quick bite to eat before the movie. (Blake & Robin)

We are more comfortable actin' a fool! 

Me, Kaycee, KyLeigh
(maybe I need to change my name to start with a "K")

Donald & Blake

Chris (our drummer), Me, and Kaycee (our Cancun worship pastor)

Me, Nate & Daddy relaxing on the lake

Blake, Mrs. Barbara & myself enjoying some sun!

Sista love!

My sister, Whitney and her fiance, Eric

No comments: