The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Sunday

I know I always post a TON of pictures, but I love pictures and love to share them with you! These are from this past weekend @ church and Sunday night @ Carrie/ Cheryl's B-Day celebration downtown at Mia Bella Tratoria...
Cheryl White, Blake & Me

We have been buddies for over 6 years!
I was so glad that she got to sing with me @ COF this weekend

I liked this one!  :)

YEA, Ellen came to sing with me too, so much fun!

Rachel is pregos with baby Levi...
I cannot wait to meet and spoil this precious little boy!!!

oops, her head got cut off... take two...

I love this girl...
Carrie Lelsz & Me

The Jacksons & The Whites

The Whole Gang!

Brooklynn is such a ham!

She keeps us entertained...


LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments: