The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Wreath!!!

This year, I couldn't find a Christmas wreath that I liked, so I decided to make my own! :) I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a plain green wreath and lots of fun flowers, berries, pine cones, and twigs. It was very relaxing, I love to be creative! 30 minutes later this is what I came up with...


A funny story... The last few nights we have been coming home after dark. Apparently my new wreath feels/ looks real life-like, because we now have a friend who lives in it! When we come home, Blake unlocks the door and holds it open for me to enter the house first. The last few nights, when he sticks the key in the door, this bird flies out right at his face and he screams like a girl! It is hysterical, I wished I had it on video. Last night, I ASSURED him that the bird wasn't there, but as soon as he touched the door, the bird swooped out at his head like a scary Alfred Hitchcock movie. Blake freaked and I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants. Good times and fun memories this Christmas season! :) 

1 comment:

sherry said...

ohh my goodness! That is HILARIOUS! I really wish you could get that on video!! :)