The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Concert @ Crossroads

Monday night we went to the Woodlands to attend the Tood Agnew Christmas tour concert @ my dad's church. I was pleasantly surprised! :) We had a great time enjoying the sounds of some very talented musicians and got to see my family, which is always a plus. It's always so nice to go home and visit the church I grew up in (Crossroads). The people there are so warm, welcoming and make us feel extremely loved and cherished! We got to see old friends and make some new ones. Thank God for a short break from reality and such a relaxing night full of fun! Here are some pics we took that night...

Andrew, Me & Bradabus
(two of my best buds from High School)

I was stalking him since he is all big and famous now! ;)

So many fun memories over the years...

The Gillmore Kids
Blake, Me, Nate, Whit & Eric

Todd Agnew & all his peeps that were on tour with him

Kimber Rising is a great new girl group that really impressed me :)
These girls have got pipes!

Merry Christmas!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Jackson
We are so blessed this Christmas Season! 

Anthony Evans, Andrew McKinney & my familia
We adore Anthony & his powerhouse voice!

No comments: