The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catch Up Part 2 - August

AUGUST: This month brought yet another month full of fun memories and milestones in the Jackson household...


I got to see one of my besties that I hadn't seen in a while & she showed up with the same bling phone case as me! Great minds think alike!
Napoli & Me


One of my favorite girlies sent me a funny picture on my phone...
Camden Caroline with her mustache


Our sweet little buddy came to hang out again & this is his favorite hang out spot in my house...
Levi Rivera


We got the privilege of singing in the Izzard's wedding...
The Rehearsal Dinner
Blake, Amos, Rachel, Me & Levi

Matt, Elizabeth, Mark & Laura

Blake & Me @ the Reception... the food was amazing!

Blake proved that he is the official baby whisperer and got Levi to fall asleep


Blake is a Student Pastor at COF and is doing a fantastic job of speaking and leading worship every weekend. He also led his first group of students to Middle School Camp as the big man in charge in August. Blake took them to a Student Life Camp. I love watching him as he connects and truly reaches these kids. It makes me a very proud wife! ;) I wish I could have gone with him, but while he was gone I got to be with some very dear friends of ours, The Sanders, during a special time in their life...


My friend Becky Sanders gave birth to a precious baby girl...
Andie, Becky & myself playing Uno while we waited for her sweet girl to arrive

David, Becky & Audrey Tatum Sanders

Baby Audrey & Me

We had birthday cake and a little party in honor of her birth!


I got to hang out with fun friends @ Chuy's...
Amos, Trey, Me & Samantha


My amazing Daddy turned 50 years old and my mom planned a fun surprise party for him on a party boat on Lake Conroe. It was definitely a huge surprise and a dream of his... So much fun! We are incredibly blessed to have him in our lives and I thank God for making him my Daddy!
Blake, Chris & Me on the boat waiting for my dad to arrive

The boat we partied on...

It took him a while to figure out this was all for him...

The Sullivans helped make it all happen, what great friends!
Barbara, Sue (my mom), Mike & Rocky (my dad)

Captain Rocky

The Familia
Mom, Dad, Me, Whit & Nate

Chris & Blake playing... There was a huge slide off the back of the boat that was a blast!

Love this picture of my parents!
Dad was so grateful and it was sweet to see how much they still love each other. :)


We had lots of fun with COF events throughout the month...
Some of our amazing men and women from our armed forces returned home from duty so we greeted them with flags, smiles, and plenty of cheers!

Donald & I apparently like to match. Lol ;)


Blake & I at a High School Midnight Pep Rally. Go Cy-Woods! Love our COF students!!!


The COF KidzZone had a Wet-in-Wild day at the church and we helped out...
Some of my favorite girlies
Me, Laura & Laura :)

Enjoying a yummy snow cone on a hot summers day

Some more of my favs!
Lainie, Ashley, Me & Amber

Andie & Me

Blake & Chris

Me & Camden

I had a blast playing with all the kiddos


We hung out with the COF High Schoolers quite a bit. Lots of volleyball/cookouts..
Myself & Graham-a-lam being goofy, as always! ;)

Sweet girls!!!

Blake loves when his students show interest in music

The good 'ole boys


KIMI KIMERTON came to visit...
Me, Blake & Kim at The Cheesecake Factory
She is a dear friend of ours from college, that we have stayed close with, and we get super excited when we are blessed with even just a quick lunch to get to catch up with her! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

No comments: