The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 Amazing Years...

Wow, we have officially hit the 2 year mark in our marriage. Two weeks ago today, May 12th, was our 2 year wedding anniversary. Time flew by way too fast and it's so weird how I feel like we've been together for forever but it also feels like just yesterday that we got married. How can I feel both of those at the same time?!?!?! 

On our "official" special day, the truck broke down on our way to dinner so I grabbed us some Pei Wei to-go and we ate dinner together in my car in a parking lot, so romantic! Lol. I guess it just goes to prove it's all about the love between two people and the memories you make no matter what the circumstance may be! It will be a funny story to tell our kids some day! :)

So, we went with Blake's parents to Orlando, Florida to celebrate a little be-lated. Only it decided to pour rain the entire time! I don't mean it was a light summer shower... I mean it was a torrential down-pour and flooding the whole week we were there! :( I will blog about that more later.

In the meantime, here is a video we showed at our wedding reception of our lives and how we came together, enjoy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated anniversary!! I smiled the whole time I was watching your video. Praying for an awesome trip to Africa and for your safe return.

Vickie Dismuke