The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

January Flew by...

Alrighty, it's hard getting back into the swing of things with this blog business, especially when we don't have Internet at our new house yet and most of my blogging usually occurs LATE at night while catching up on some DVR shows. :) 

Let's see... it's a new year now and it feels like a TON of stuff has changed in the life of the Jacksons.

I guess the most important things that come to the top of my head are...

We have moved!!! It's official... We have moved into a tiny garage/ shop apartment (the Shack is what we call it) in some close friends of ours backyard. They have some land so its really nice and peaceful and a fantastic way for us to save money for a while. I will make sure my next blog is all about the Shack so you can see the amazing transformation that we, with the help of our amazing friends, were able to make. :) Also, if for some reason you need our new address, just email me at robinj@communityoffaith.tv and I will get it to you. I feel really funny about posting my address on here for the whole wide world to see. Gotta watch out for those crazies! ;) Hehehe.

We have a new edition to the family. Blake's sister, Kari, had a baby boy named Boaz. She has 3 girls and finally has had a boy! 

We are in full-fledged wedding planning mode with Whitney and Eric's day fast approaching... It has been moved and is now set for, June 26, 2009. :)

Blake and I are going to Africa on a mission trip June 14th-24th (getting home right in time for Whit's big day). We are super excited and cannot wait. Please be praying as we prepare mentally and physically for this trip. And pray that everything goes smoothly in the wedding planning are so that I can truly be in Africa and not be worrying about things on the home-front.

Um, I can't think of anything else right now. So, I will fill you in as they come to me! :)

**********************************************************************************

Some random pictures from January 2009

Painting the new place...

Eric had a concert with some buddies, supporting Iamchange.org,
where he rocked our faces off!

Being silly at the concert

Zack Jones ladies and gentleman... always a pleasure! ;)

Whitney and her friend Kelly

Kimi came home for a QUICK visit

I needed more time with her, but was thankful for the time we did get! :)

Natalie (I call her Napoli) had a birthday and we went to Napolis to celebrate! 
We are so creative or corny, whichever you think! ;)

Blake and Justin @ Nat's "Cypress Family" B-day party

Ellen & I were having trouble being photogenic that night... we never did a "good" one. 

Randy is ALWAYS the start of the show! Lol.

Boaz David Lynn Richardson
Born: January 17th, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
10lbs 1.5 oz. and 22" long and a 15.5" chest
He is a BIG boy! 




Such a proud uncle

Blake is going to be such a good daddy one day!


We can't wait to have one of our own! ;)

Us with Baby Bo

He is such a sweet baby

Faith wanted to join the party

Good times with the family

Blake with his Uncle Bud and Grandma Wilson

Blake and his momma, he is such a momma's boy! ;)

Blake's mommy and me

Faith

Patrick finally got a boy after 3 girls!!!

It was also Kari's 36th birthday

Happy Birthday Keek!

No comments: