The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nash Whittan Jackson is growing so fast!!!

This amazing journey began in the fall of 2010 when...
we got the most exciting news of our lives...

we were pregnant...

AGAIN (and so soon after losing Baby Bean). We could not be more ecstatic!

I am not going to lie, this path was not always a walk in the park and blissful visions of hope. It began as a journey full of mixed emotions. It didn't help that we found out we were pregnant the morning that we got called by hospice and flew out to be with my family to say our goodbyes to my Nana. I was extremely fearful of being hurt again and wasn't sure what to think or how to react to all of the upcoming changes in our lives. I was scared to death that something would go wrong and we would lose this baby as well. I was closed off from truly excepting this great news and embracing the incredible gift God was giving us. Slowly, these feelings began to fade as I continued to make a daily decision to trust in God that this was His baby and He would protect this child and give us the strength to deal with whatever might come our way...
Baby J at 7 weeks

12 weeks along

This is how we told the world we were pregnant @ 13 weeks

I can honestly say, I never thought Blake and I would reach a time in our marriage where we celebrated me puking. Lol. This was definitely the case for about the first 3 1/2 months of my pregnancy. I was super sick and threw up constantly. Normally, I would not appreciate this bodily function, but in this case, I welcomed it gladly! He would call home and ask if I had gotten sick yet that day... and when I would answer "yes" we would both cheer and celebrate that the baby was healthy and we were doing alright. I welcomed it and thanked God daily seeing it as His little way of letting me know my baby was still alive and well and that we were in His hands!!! Thank you God for knowing exactly what I needed at all the right times! :)

Me @ 14 weeks pregnant with Baby J

14 weeks along

Ultrasound at 16 weeks

Our little angel waving to us at 16 weeks

Sweet baby profile - 16 weeks

Me at 16 weeks and 5 days

Thanksgiving - 17 weeks along

at 17 weeks

Getting ready for Christmas with Baby J @ 20 weeks

Monday, December 20, 2010 we finally found out that Baby J was A BOY!!!

Look at my precious baby boy sleeping :)

Since we finally figured out what we were having, it was time to let the shopping begin!

Our mantle for Christmas got an additional little baby stocking

Christmas Eve - 21 weeks along

Baby Bump at 21 weeks

Excited to let everyone know that we were having a boy!


Christmas Day at my mom's house was very good to our baby boy (who we hadn't named yet)

My family insisted on calling him Blobby (or Blobby J) until we named him. Lol

I wanted Blake to feel special and get his first gift from his son! :)

Our little boy was already crazy spoiled and he wasn't even here yet! ;)
(This was everything he got for Christmas)

New Years Eve - 21 weeks pregnant with Baby Nash
January 2nd - 21 weeks and 2 days along

21 weeks and 3 days

23 weeks pregnant with Nash

Let the registering begin! (23 weeks and 5 days pregnant)

Day 2 of registering and I was exhausted! Lol

3-D Ultrasound at 25 weeks along
We got some ok pictures but none of his face from the front, he kept hiding. My favorite thing said all day was when the nurse said we could come back for a redo in a few weeks and said when we came back maybe the baby would "act right." Bahahahaha. I love that he showed us his little personality and already got into trouble and he wasn't even born yet. That's my boy, making mommy proud already! ;)

25 weeks and 3 days old

Blake and I agreed on a name for him this week...

Nash Whittan Jackson

Nash after Nashville (the music capital (since we adore music) and a special city to Blake)

Whittan after my sister and brother (My sister is Whitney and my brother is Nathan, I split their names in half and smashed them together to get his middle name)

We are hoping Nash will be our little rock-star and maybe even be as passionate about music and worship as we are! :)

February 8, 2011 - Nash's first Rockets game at 26 weeks

I think he liked sitting court-side! ;)

February 10, 2011 - 26 weeks and 6 days along

Valentine's Day - 27 weeks 3 days pregnant

My tummy keeps eating my sister when we take pictures together! Lol

Nash at 28 weeks 3 days old

My sweet baby boy at 28 weeks 3 days

Nash's first musical - Billy Elliot - 29 weeks along
Again, Nash covers up my sister! hehehe. He's a growing boy! ;)

Blake and I trying to expose Nash to the world of broadway early so he will love it as much as we do! ;)

My first baby shower - February 27th - 29 weeks and 2 days
I am so very thankful and humbled by everyone's generosity and how they showed me love and are already loving on my son!

March 4th - Nash's First Concert - Hillsong United - 30 weeks

Nash @ 30 weeks

This little boy is growing like crazy and riding so low!

30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with Nash

Love this boy and trying to discover new ways to make maternity fashionable! Lol

Nash's first trip to the Houston Livestock Rodeo - Keith Urban
(with the Kirtleys & Lance Price)

Natalie, myself, and Nash @ 30 weeks 5 days along

Blake loving on Baby Nash

Back at the Rodeo for Nash's 2nd time with Andie & Chris Wyrick - 31 weeks

Nash @ 31 weeks

Nash loved him some Lady Antebellum! :)

Today is Monday, March 14th and I am 31 weeks and 3 days along on this fun journey. I am loving every step of the way and so very thankful that God has chosen Blake and I to be the parents of this precious miracle boy. We saw the doctor today and he said we are right on track, everything looks great! The doctor kept laughing and telling me I was "all baby!" Nash weighs about 4 lbs and is about 17 inches long. We will know more in two weeks when they do an ultrasound and take full measurements. I can't wait! :) We are having so much fun watching him grow and change before our eyes and cannot wait to kiss his little face and hold him in our arms. Although, I am excited to meet him, I am loving having this precious time with him inside of me where we are bonding and getting all of this special time just to ourselves! ;) I cherish every little move he makes inside of me and hope that I never ever take any moment with my little boy for granted!

What are you thankful for in your life today???

22 comments:

JennyCraig said...

Being sick! :) I'm 7 weeks and we had a scare a few weeks ago, so while being sick is no fun, you're so right, it's God's way of saying, "hang in there, I got ya covered" ;) So glad you're doing so well! I've been praying for this little guy! Silly question...has your nose swelled up? When I was pregnant with Blane, my nose swelled up so big! I had a lot of ppl tell me theirs swelled up with they were having a boy. Weird. I didn't notice you looking anything but adorable from your pics though; so I'm sure the answer is no ;)

~Misty said...

I stumbled across your blog through a link on someone else's blog, so you don't know me, but I have to say I loved reading this post! I am a newlywed (almost 3 months!) and want kids one day, not soon, unless God has other plans. You are a very cute pregnant woman and God is blessing your family! I'd say I'm most thankful for Jesus saving me and giving me a wonderful family and husband who support me and encourage me to seek His will for all aspects of my life! One of my very best friends is due April 6th so it is neat to hear someone else's perspective who is close to where she is. Have a wonderful and blessed day/week!

Erica said...

What a precious post! I have loved watching him grow in your adorable belly!!! What a treasure to have all of these moments recorded!

Catherine said...

I loved reading this post - I'm about 8 weeks behind you with our little boy, Jack, so it was fun to see Nash's progression. Congrats!!

~Chanel~ said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and I must say it is the cutest blog ever! I am a mother of three children and I love motherhood and I loved pregnancy! I wish you and your husband the very best and I know God will continue to keep you and Baby J! Congrats!

~Chanel

Andrea said...

I am so happy for you and Blake! After being a faithfully connected member of COF for over three years, I checked out in October after miscarrying twins. I watched you overcome the disappointment with the loss of Baby Bean, but I couldn't find the strength to take all of the lessons Mark taught to continue on my spirtual journey. Today, I returned to COF, my home away from home, and I saw you first. Without a word, you gave me the strength to believe again, to hope again, to live again. You and Blake are going to be amazing parents, and I look forward to watching that little one after I ask Mona and Amy to assign me to the "Crawlers" room once again. Good luck and thank you again.

Carly said...

I just found your blog and loved your pregnancy post. Reminded me of my journey last year when we were expecting our Noah. We love Nashville too!

Anonymous said...

You write this great article! I like! ! I also like Nike! Welcome to my homepage White nike shoes discount Hot. You save 50% on nike outlet stores

hapi said...

Hi The Jackson's, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Felipe Mazolli said...

que nasca com bastante saude

Latha vijayakumar said...

So lovable. Thanks for sharing your joyful moment.

Anonymous said...

The Jackson's, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Unknown said...

hey that was soo cute...best wishes :)

2 bhk flats in pune said...

Best of luck..god bless..!! :)

Anonymous said...

This was very entertaining and I enjoyed it. Thank you for such a great blog. Check mine out too?
Please stop by.
http://sadistic-panda.blogspot.com/

Admin said...

Its good Information. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Regards,
YGJ

For all Government Job Notifications
Visit: www.YourGovernmentJobs.com

RealExams said...

your blog and picture was good and thanks for the blog post.

best hotel in pachmarhi said...

Great blog I like the post.I love to read your blog.thanks for sharing this post.

Anonymous said...

hi Congrates for your baby I loved ur blog a lot. Evevn recently Me and my hubby also faced the same disaster of lossing our babay and we are trying again for it hopefully this time we will get him/her. Lots of blessings and Love for your Nash whittan Jackson and offcourse also to the Nash's lovely Parents.

All the best for your bright future


Love

Arpita(chatterjeearpita84@gmail.com)
(India)
www.pawsomebuddys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crobl005 said...

www.spiritlessons.com

Dedicated to people who have been given Face to Face encounters & visitations with Jesus Christ; and the important message they were given, Bill Wiese, Anna Rountree, Mary K. Baxter, Choo Thomas, Pilgrims Progress, Rick.

tamilartandcraft said...

we are give welcome to your baby