The Love of Our Lives...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Being Sick...

Today I am finishing up day 4 of being sick. I am getting pretty tired of it and am more than ready to get back to my normal self! I went to the doctor and she told me that I have a viral upper respiratory infection, along with a good 'ole common cold, and fluid in my ears. I was excited that is wasn't strep again or the flu! I was quickly brought back to down to earth when she said that she couldn't do anything to help me since it is viral! :( She said I just had to rest, drink lots of fluids, try over the counter decongestants & meds, and rest some more! She said it would take 7-10 days to run it's course. Are you serious??? I don't have that many days! I am probably one of the most impatient people in the world and this whole pulling back and resting thing is not the easiest for me. I just thought I would vent on here tonight. I was supposed to sing last night for church and tonight for church but couldn't because I can't stop coughing, sneezing and sound like a man! I am hoping and praying this ends sooner than later! :) What is annoying you tonight?

4 comments:

Erica said...

so sorry girl. I hate it when they can't do anything for me...especially after I paid my co-pay. The Lord is speaking to me a lot lately about resting and lingering. Sometimes our bodies, force us to do so, so try and enjoy the break : )

Lorren Says... said...

So sorry you are sick!! I hope it doesn't take that long for you to recover. My youngest is just over a 4 day long fever and now my oldest has it. And my husband is going out of town for 4 days. NOOOO!!! Can you say cabin fever?? :)

Rachelle said...

Hi Robin, I found your blog from Laura's blog. (I have one too, clayandrachelle.blogspot.com) I go to COF and see you on stage often. Can I just say, I LOVE your hair. I know this sounds so weird, but I am in sort of a hair crisis and really feel like I need a change. I just don't know what products to use on it. So I have some questions for you, hahaha, I have almost stopped you at church to ask you about it. Ok here goes, what products do you use and in what order? Are you a round brush kind of girl, or a flat iron girl? Do you do your own hair??? hahahaha my arms feel like they are going to fall off when I round brush. I would love it if you had a sec and filled me in on all the Robin hair secrets, hehe. You are just too cute girl, and this mamma needs some help. My email address is rachellethomp@yahoo.com if you don't want to let the world know your secrets. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing and hearing you on Sunday :).

anna said...

I tell you about awesome shops.Their winter boots have wonderful quality also and low price, almost factory outlet and clearance sale. There is a special cateloge Power Balance,if you are looking for clearance items, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it. Never let you feel down.Power Balance